Performance Formula Pint
The pint size is for the most common size used for both convince and cost effectiveness. It is designed with markings on the bottle for every 15 gallon treatment. One bottle will treat 60 gallons of fuel. The pint bottle is clean and easy to use. Each bottle is foil sealed to prevent spillage and leaking. Many people reuse these bottles when purchasing the larger sizes such as the half gallon or even the five gallon pail in order to reduce the per treatment costs.
The premium all-season, multi-function diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problem.
- Meets all fuel system requirements regardless of make, model or year
- Approved by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Cold Weather Protection – reduces diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (13°C), depending on base fuel
- Hot Weather Protection – lubricants and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and “thin”
- Increases Horsepower – with up to 5 point cetane gain to improve combustion, resulting in better acceleration, power and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption – independent tests show gains up to 9.6% in MPG
- Easier and Faster Starting – in all conditions
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions – and is suitable for ultra low sulfur diesel
- Cleans and Protects – detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear – lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel – antioxidants keep fuel fresher
- Fights the formation of corrosion and rust
- Contains No Alcohol – avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Helps Remove Water – special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel up to B20 (20% bio content approved ) – increased water separation shown in bio content up to B20
Recommended Treatment: 4 ounces Performance Formula per 15 gallons of fuel
Add Stanadyne Additives to tank before filling with diesel fuel to ensure thorough mixing. Tighten bottle cap securely after use and store upright. Store above 32°F (0°C). All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each other and “double-dosing” is not damaging – although it may not provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) have approved Stanadyne, most of them recommend Stanadyne Performance Formula, which should be used at every refueling year-round to ensure protection against fuel related problems and to maximize performance.
Shop this great diesel performance fuel additive or all other quality GM, Ford or Dodge diesel performance truck parts online.