This is specially formulated for use with very dry, poor quality fuels such as ultra-low sulphur, jet fuel, kerosene, or straight number one diesel fuel.
The 1/2 gallon size is for the most common size used for larger tanks and also to refill pints for better cost effectiveness. One bottle will treat 500 gallons of fuel. Each bottle is foil sealed to prevent spillage and leaking.
Stanadyne Lubricity Formula
Extra strength lubricity improver for use with very dry or “winter blend” fuels such as, jet fuel, kerosene or #1 diesel
- Approved by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Five times more lubricating content than other Stanadyne additives
- Recommended when excessive wear is a problem
- Cleans and protects injectors and all fuel systems components
- Demulsifies water for filter/separator efficiency
- Fights formation of corrosion and rust
- Keeps fuel fresher
- Contains no alcohol
- Specially formulated for ultra low sulfur diesel
- Can be used with bio diesel up to B20 (20% bio content)
Recommended Treatment for all other sizes: 4 ounces Lubricity Formula per 30 gallons of fuel.
Note: Additives can only be shipped ground.